Glue, glue and more glue.
The first practice nets session in sunshine was delightful. However mid way through, I could see someone eye balling their bat as though there was some damage to be investigated. This is the same bat from the Flamboyance can have consequences post. You’ll be glad to hear that the repair I did originally has held up nicely…
Unfortunately the surrounding area has taken a significant beating. The apparent culprit was another bat breaking ball, but I suspect our old friend flamboyance has been at it again.
After cleaning off all the adhesive that was left by the anti-scuff and giving it a quick sand, we were left with this.
It was clearly not a moment to be stingy with the glue, so I went crazy…
|After seeing Julian Millichamp use tape I thought, if it’s good enough for the Podfather then it’s good enough for me.|
Bound up tighter than a mummy, we shall see in the morning how this looks. I suppose it can’t look much worse.